1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Love-Sick/Angry(whining)

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Just1Dude, Oct 9, 2015.

1. Just1Dude

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I now know the definition of "Love Sickness" and that it is actually a real feeling..

Not that I am actually "in love" buuut it is terrible, I hate it..

I am mad at myself for getting to know my crush better and spending time with him. Made it so much worse.

I am mad at the world for having us feel like we have to be ashamed and shoved in the closets. Being in fear of our life for just wanting to live and be happy. Not being able to tell if someone is gay or straight because both of us are too afraid to say anything. Just feeling like I can't do basic.life...

I know we all feel it and it makes me unbearably sad.
    This is why I try not to fall for someone I know nothing about, well I guess I will just have to get over it because I'm too chicken #$%# to say anything.:bang::bang::bang:

2. secretagent

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Being Lovesick sucks so much. I can really help very much but I can relate. Sigh. I would say not to get over because he could be thinking the same thing and you shouldn't let that chance go.