1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ex-Boyfriend Troubles??

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by grungeteen, Oct 13, 2015.

1. grungeteen

So there is this guy who I had a crush on and during the summer, during a summer camp, we started dating (he was my first ever bf, he goes to my school but is in the year below). This is when I decided I only wanted to date girls because I realized I was homoromantic.

I then broke up with him on the first day back (to school). We used to be really best friends but we kind of just stopped talking even tho I wanted to. I just thought he needed time since I did dump him. We still did say hello in the hallways and stuff.

It has been over a month now and I am just so sick of waiting and trying to be friends. It's probably best we're not friends. I went up to him and asked if we were still friends and he kind of hesitated and said yes and I thought we would finally be getting somewhere, I knew we could probably never be friends in the same way again but still. He then continued to ignore me. My best friend then went up to him and asked him whether he hated me and he didn't even give her a clear answer, it was kind of a mumble type thing (I wasn't there). Though I don't know whether it's because she was asking him (the two are NOT on good terms at all) or whether he actually does sort of hate me.

I thought he was a good guy who would still try and be friends after I dumped him because I thought our friendship was stronger than that but I guess I was wrong. I feel like I'm starting to hate him now. I've had enough, I've been waiting and trying to atleast be kind of friends for more than a month now but I think he's made it pretty clear he doesn't.

I've decided that I'll just ignore him, I'm done with him, he made his choice.