1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A weird thing i've noticed about the crushes i had...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Rainsworth, Oct 14, 2015.

1. Rainsworth

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So, i thought about it, and i realized that i never crushed -you know.. falling hard and feeling butterflies and thinking about the person all day- on a person before unless he had feelings for me, yeah i see hot guys and i stare for a few minutes.. but then i move on and act like i saw nothing. literally all the crushes i had in my life where guys that i find attractive with decent personalities giving me signals and then i start falling for them.. i never really crushed on a person i knew i never have a chance with, and i find that to be super... odd. i know some of you will think it's the "you may be one of those people who insist on having an emotional bond with someone to crush on" case, but i don't think it's that.. it's not necessary for me to have an emotional bond with that person, hell, it could be our first meeting and just as long as i know they desire me too is enough for me to be interested in them. anyone in the same boat with me?

2. Superconffused

Bro yessss! I am literally the exact same way. I just thinking that the other day too. I have been playing sports my whole life and have been around very masculine good looking dudes and honestly feel nothing except admiration to there bodies! It's until I sense them giving signals off that I fall for them. But yes I am very much in the same boat as you!

3. iamdesperate

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    OMG! I AM NOT ALONE! I am the same way, i can have a decent conversation with a hot boy without actually feeling anything and if he doesnt give any signals first, i may not even think them as hot. However tho, if someone does signal me back or my gaydar just starts to beep, i can just fall them. Actually theres been only one boy in my school i fell like that -i still am actually-