1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I like a Bisexual guy who I met for two weeks but he has a girlfriend.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by skydiving94, Oct 15, 2015.

1. skydiving94

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I first saw him in a welcome meeting for exchange students at my Uni. At first I thought he was just so handsome and probably there wouldn't even be a chance for me to talk with him. But after the meeting I saw him talking with other students so I joined their conversation. He looks so cute and at the same time muscular. When he talks to me I can feel like his eyes are smiling. But probably it's just that he does this to everybody. I know we just met for a week or two, but this crush is only getting stronger.. The first night we met we went to a restaurant with other students. He was talking to me most of the time but probably it was just that I kept talking to him... But he didn't seem to be annoyed. Everything went so well until I saw a band on his wrist, which is from his girlfriend. After the dinner we played league of legends and it was so fun. I asked him if he's bisexual and he said yes... In the end he said sleep tight to me.. After a few days we went to a bar for the Erasmus students. He was there late but we had a good conversation. He could have talked with other people but instead he was just talking to me... Probably it's just I kept him away from other people... And his hand were on my back and waist. It was so gentle... This Monday he invited me to his place and cooked a dinner for me. When he talks to me his voice is so soft. Sometimes it was also a bit tickling... I can still remember the way he said see you and good night... But again that might just be his way to talking to people... This weekend his girlfriend is flying here from Sweden to celebrate their second year anniversary. I feel so jealous but i don't know what to do... He seems to love his girlfriend so much... He says she's awesome. A friend of mine told me to either go hard or go home. I should let him know my feelings. Others suggest that I stay as a friend. But he is staying here for only a semester, and I really do not want to wait until the end to let him know my feelings. What should I do? It's been so long that I met a guy like him...

2. Aspen

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It seems like he might be into you but the fact remains that he's there for a semester and he has a girlfriend. What are you hoping to gain? Would you be okay if you confessed your feelings and lost him as a friend?

I think if you're going to do it, you need to proceed carefully. Try not to have any expectations when you tell him how you feel. Be respectful of his relationship with his girlfriend. It's possible that they have an open relationship to some degree but it's also entirely possible that he'll be cheating if he does anything with you. Be mindful of that. How would you feel if the situations were reversed?

3. skydiving94

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    That's exactly what I was worrying... He told me once that if there s a reason he would stay for one more semester and I want to be his reason. Since his girlfriend is in town right now so I guess I will just wait till she's gone. I'm not going to tell him directly maybe but at least let him know I'm gay?!!! And probably I will just hangout more with him and ask him out for dinner? I just don't know. I thought I could just go hard but sometimes I can't help but go home...

4. Vashta Nerada

Maybe get into a conversation about ex's, past relationships etc. (should be easy to bring up relationships given his girlfriend was just around) and mention something to let him know?
    It sounds like he might have a clue anyway, not really how someone would act around a straight guy he just met. As for the girlfriend not much to be done, have a talk with him about it, for all we know they could be in an open relationship while apart or something? we can hope!