1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

puga-chan level cry for help

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by heyKittie, Oct 15, 2015.

1. heyKittie

First of all, if you don't get the title its a PewDiePie reference (go to YouTube and type in PewDiePie Maya Help, click n first vid)
    I posted about this before, but to be honest the answers didn't help much so here is my situation:
    I am a 14 year old female. I just stafter going to public school for the first time this year and I've been there for about 2 1/2 months. I have a few friends, and I met a girl (who I'll call B) who is basically already my bff. I told her last month that I was bisexual, and she didn't care(she said she had girls ask her out before haha).
    Now I'm questioning again, and I think I'm possibly a lesbian. About 1 1/2- 2 months ago I decided I was definitly bisexual. But for the past maybe 2 weeks I have lost 95% of my interest in boys. For some reason I just can't think about anything but my sexuality.
    I KNOW I DONT NEED TO RUSH FINDING OUT MY SEXUALITY AND IT MAY TAKE A WHILE TO FIGURE OUT.
    I don't know why I can't stop thinking about it. I went to our family therapist and she helped and I'm less stressed at least. But when I think about it, I think I would rather have a girlfriend. And I really want to "experiment" with my feelings. Like, I really want to kiss a girl. I just don't have a desire to have a boyfriend or kiss a boy, at least right now.
    So one problem I have is finding LGBT friends. There are no LGBT centers/groups near me, and my school doesn't have a GSA. The high school I'll be going to next year does have one though. But my mom is enrolling me in a raffle thing for a charter high school, and it doesn't even have many sports and clubs there. And there is a lesbian at my school that I know if, but we don't have any classes together, and I don't really have any people in my classes that I do like. There is one girl that I would date probably, but she has a boyfriend. :dry: I was thinking of telling my friend about me and asking if she could introduce me to any lgbt people she knows, but she got hurt and is on crutches or a wheelchair so i dont want to bother her. and I have tried rainbow jewelry, but I'm not really ready to come out yet anyways. I want to find people like me the be friends with and "experiment" maybe, and possibly date or something.
    Is there ANYWHERE else to find bisexual/lesbian friends??? :help::help::help: thx