1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm in love with a boy I don't even know

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ThePrideInside4, Oct 16, 2015.

1. ThePrideInside4

Long story short, I got some new neighbours last week..and one of them are my age (14) and GORGEOUS, like he is BEAUTIFUL. I was hanging out with my friend the other day and i saw the kid unlocking his front door. Jokingly, i asked his name, and lets just call him Jayden for his privacy. I told him my name and asked if he'd be my friend (as a joke) And he was all like "Yeah man" And we both started laughing. But while we walked away from him, i couldn't keep my eyes off of him...I really did want to be friends with him..

But Jayden doesn't go to my school,and i never see him around, only rarely. I really want to at least be friends with him and hang out with him, but he's never around. I can't stop thinking about him, and i don't know if he's straight or not.

I constantly fall in love with straight boys, and of course, they don't like me back. All my friends have boyfriends and girlfriends and I'm always alone since I'm the third wheel around ALL OF MY FRIENDS. I really want someone, but everyone at my school that i find attractive is straight, And I'm just so lonely. What should i do?????

2. ArcheryDude44

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I've been there mate; actually I'm there now! It will get better, trust me. You say that you never really see him around, but the best part is, you can change that! He's your neighbour, you can just walk across the road and hang out with him. Try to make a point of getting to know him, I've found that people are a lot more welcoming than you think. You'll never know where this relationship can go unless you try.
    I hope it works out for you mate :slight_smile:

3. johndrez09

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi. I'm already 24 years old and I've never had a boyfriend before too. If he's straight, liking you back is impossible. But if he's bisexual, there's no assurance that he will like you too though there is a possibility. I can feel you. I was hoping for love to come but it seems that every guy I like is straight. :frowning2:

4. Linus

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Find out if he's an ally, at least. Support comes before love, after all.

5. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree. As things stand, "Jayden" is just a pretty face (and maybe a few other nice features :slight_smile:) but nothing more. He might well be a really nice, friendly guy, but you also have to remember that some nice looking guys are really horrible, ugly people to know and not the sort of people to fall in love with. You can't judge from a distance or on looks alone, so try to keep your feet on the ground and take some more time getting to know him first.

6. Foz

Foz Guest

You're in the perfect position to become his friend, he's knew to town and probably won't have any friends so I'm sure he'd appreciate the company. Just because you don't go to the same school doesn't mean you can't hang out, when I was a teen the majority of my friends weren't in my school.