1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice about my crush please!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by SarahOcean, Oct 17, 2015.

1. SarahOcean

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Ok so there is this girl in my 6th form who is beautiful. Every time I see her, I can't help but smile. We have been talking on FB for a few days and then two days ago I got her number. I don't know her sexual orientation and she doesn't know mine, but we ended every message with xx and she even said that she is part of this program where they teach young children about equality and LGBTQA relationships. I am really happy because she is my first female crush and I don't want to mess it up.

Problem is, I messaged her last night saying it was the weekend and just general kind of chat. She replied and said her phone was dying so couldn't chat. A few hours later I messaged her to ask if she had charged her phone. She hasn't replied, and I sent the message yesterday!

Should I message her again or leave it, because I want her to know I am into her and be with her but I don't know if she feels the same way or hates me! What should I do? :tears:

2. SarahOcean

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
  3. ArcheryDude44

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    If she's anything like me, she just never gets around to charging her phone. She obviously doesn't have a problem with people being LGBT. It's great that this is your first crush, and I'm really happy for you. I'm actually in the same situation as you, I have a friend and he is so cute and nice. He's being a bit distant at the moment and it's so hard to be normal around him, because he's just so hot! I know how you feel, but these things have a way of working themselves out. :slight_smile:
    If you see her at school, just keep it casual and try and talk to her.
    I really hope it all works out okay,
    best wishes :slight_smile:

4. SarahOcean

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Thank you for responding! I will let you know if anything happens when I finally talk to her!

5. Acuba403

If you sent it yesterday, then you should be able to send another text saying Hi or something of the such. Just don't mention the message yesterday and carry on like you never sent the first one. hope this helps, and good luck :slight_smile:

6. johndrez09

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Have you already asked if she has a boyfriend? Then if she said yes, I'd assume she's straight. Most girls I know are straight. I also have a crush on my officemate; he's a cute guy but I also don't know if he's bisexual or straight.

7. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I agree with Acuba403 that it's best to start off a new conversation.

8. STM29

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's good that she is part of this LBGT+ program, that means she obviously hasn't a problem with LBGT+ people.
    From my experience and the people in my area, I know lots of straight people who are supportive of LBGT+ people, go to demonstrations or so. But I only know a few straight people, which are active in a specific progam or group. Most of these people are not completely straight. Maybe she even said that to give you a subtile hint, that she is into girls. But who knows. Even if she's into girls it doesn't mean that she is into you. But that's all still to figure out. You have to get to know her better and maybe ask if she can show you this project. Maybe you're interested in taking part in this project yourself?

But it sounds like you two get along very well. Messaging on fb, exchanging phone numbers and messaging regularly.
    And don't go crazy about her not answering. Maybe she just forget to charge the phone or she is just a chaotic, messy, muddle-headed type of person.

Like the others said before, just try to start a completely new conversation and ignore that you have written the other message yesterday and don't mention it.
    I'm sure she's answer you :slight_smile: Good luck.

9. MsAnchor

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    the turmoil of having a crush </3