1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i have a girl crush

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by bassboss, Oct 17, 2015.

1. bassboss

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have had a crush on another girl and I really like her but I know she's straight but and I'm a lesbian but I have a boys body I really want a relationship with her but I don't want to trick her

2. confusedbubble

Get to know her a bit first then try a bit of flirting.. Has she said she's straight you never know until she says it herself

3. bassboss

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know she's straight she has dated boys before

4. ArcheryDude44

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi there, this must be really frustrating for you, and I really hope this will work out well.
    What I would do is try to build a relationship with her. If you're not really friends yet, then that's your starting point. You have to put the effort in to get to know her.
    When/if you feel comfortable, it would be a good idea to come out to her. If she still wants to be friends, great! Now she knows who your really are; from there you could start to express your interest in her.
    This is just what I would do.
    I really hope this all works out for you,
    good luck,
    From Liam :slight_smile:

5. bassboss

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well she does know all of that and she thinks it's really cool. Last night at a dance I saw here sitting on the bleachers so I asked her if you wanted to come down and dance she told me that she doesn't dance and I told her that I could teach her which I did. after that we started talking and where now best friend

6. bassboss

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    She also told me a lot about herself and some of the stuff she told me was kinda depprsing like how a lot of people betray her and will stop being her friend and be mean to her I told her that I would never be mean to her and I'm not the type of guy that would abandon a friend she also told me that she has no one to sit next to at lunch so I invited her to sitt with me

7. Zen fix

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Jeez bassboss, I don't know many other people your age with this level of sensitivity. It sounds like you are doing the right things. Being open, fun and safe. Now just have to see where it goes.