1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fell in love with a guy

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by johndrez09, Oct 17, 2015.

1. johndrez09

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi. Good afternoon.

I have fallen for this cute guy here in our office at Accenture. The first time I saw him was during our daily fun activity in the office. He's on the other team working in different process. Ever since that day I wanna see him more and more. He's cute and has average height.

I added him on FB and he accepted it right away. Months have passed and my manager told me that I would be moving to the other team (his team). :grin: I was so happy that time. I don't know. I didn't even request that I would be transferred to other team. My manager told me that there would be a large volume of cases in his team, that's why they need more people to support the process.

It's like we were meant to be because I am very near to his station. LOL. (wishful thinking again) But I was hurt when I knew he likes someone. I don't know if it's a boy or girl; I just saw his post on Twitter. Huhu. I feel broken again. I've never had a boyfriend before. I'm a very discreet person and has average looks too. I feel lonely.

Some of my teammates say that he might be gay because of his actions and the way he speaks. I noticed that too. He knows that I have a crush on him because I said it to his close friend. And the news started to spread to my other teammates. Sometimes I'd look to him and he would also look at me for a few seconds. Sometimes I caught him looking at me and I would also look back to him.

I started to message him on FB but I'm always getting a very short quick response like "ah okay." "good." I knew he wasn't interested. :frowning2:(

But I still have a feeling that he might be bisexual and he doesn't want to act to his feelings. I don't know. I might be wrong. But I'm tired of this unrequited love. :frowning2:((

I don't want to love and be hurt again. :frowning2:

#1 johndrez09, Oct 17, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2015
  2. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm going to move this over to Family, Friends and Relationships for you. :slight_smile: I think you'll get some more views there, as this thread is likely to be buried in general Chit-Chat!

3. johndrez09

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thanks! :slight_smile: Sorry, I'm new here.