1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My best friend.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by UnsureOfAll, Oct 18, 2015.

1. UnsureOfAll

London? I guess. or Norwich... let's say Norwich.
    My best friend is a girl who moved to this country the same as me but a while after. She arrived speaking average English and I was her only friend. We have now been friends for 4 years. Our friendship has been getting better and better as time goes by. For a while now I have had feelings for her. No other people of any sex interest me. She is also 90% sure she is androgynous if that is important in anyway. I'm confused whether she has feelings for me too. I would hope so, but I am hopeless with anything social and I don't know if I'm biased or not. Starting recently in our spare time we have spent most of it with each other usually chilling on a bed at her or my place. We spend a fair amount of time, kind of cuddling/holding each other. A while ago, forgetting the exact time, she told me she had had a crush on me when she first moved here :icon_bigg . She didn't say if she still did or how long it lasted or anything and a couple of weeks later when i remembered again and asked her about it she denied saying it :confused: . I don't know if she forgot or was hiding it purposefully or if i was remembering wrongly or what. On top of that between then and now I have come out to her as a Trans (maybe bisexual) and I think maybe this cuddling thing that's started is because of her getting more comfortable with the idea of me being this way. I don't know how to sort through whats going on.
    To anyone reading this. What do?

2. UnsureOfAll

Forgot to mention she's pansexual. Hope someone has some idea of what the hell I should be doing in this situation.

3. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If she denied having a crush, it's best not to keep asking her. So, you might work on revealing your feelings for her (more than friendship).

4. UnsureOfAll

I have avoided that topic since to give her room. I am trying to lead up to maybe telling her. For instance on the way home today I added that i thought she was perfect. Is that too strong? not enough? I don't know. that's the main reason I'm on empty closets after all.I mean have you seen my name? c:

#4 UnsureOfAll, Oct 19, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2015
  5. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    How did she react?