1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is she into me or is it only in my mind?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by aqwe, Oct 19, 2015.

1. aqwe

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Is she into me or is it only in my mind?

I apologize for my very bad grammar - I'm not native English speaker.

I'm member of one student organization in university. I met her in this organization - she was a president. I did participate in events which was organized by this organization. I was also coordinator of one project.

She helped me with this project, when I didn't have a lot of free time. She then tell me "I did it only for you" or something like that. I looked directly to her eyes for minute or longer.. at one of the teambuildings.

Next meeting she comment that I have "hypnotic gaze" or something like that - when I looked at her at the meeting. I had feeling she felt attracted to me - I had seen that
    in her eyes..

We had a few skype call - only me and her - where we had discussed few common topic and then we talk about other staff.

She didn't tell me that she was all summer in UK also with her boyfriend. I thought she went only with her three friends. I was very jealous of her boyfriend.

When semester started, she started kinda ignored me, especially when there was her new boyfriend.
    But sometimes she was touching me, and gived me ambiguously cues, and notes and a litle she was flirting with me.

In one organization meeting - I was felt very depressed - and she comment that - "She is disappointed at me.." and then something else.. but It was kinda strange, that she did mention also herself.

She had a lot of ambiguous comments, when she mention herself in context of me flirting, or something like that.

I liked her a lot - kinda love her - but when I find out she have a boyfriend I stopped to showing of any kind of flirting and inappropriately messages..

I don't know for sure that she is having some kind of feeling for me.
    I don't want to confront her, and I'm not out to friends that I'm lesbian.

Do you think, that Is she into me or is it only in my mind?

Thanks for responses.

2. Awoken

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The only way you'll know is to tell her. I've liked loads of women I've thought were totally into me, and when I've told them that hasn't been the case at all. And vice versa, I've had friends tell me how they feel about me that I had no idea about. The only way you'll know and put your mind to rest is to tell her. My advice would be tell her in a way that isn't too intrusive. Tell her how you feel but reassure her that your core focus is the friendship. Make it known exactly how you feel but at the same time, don't expect her to respond in the same way. It's going to be scary, and it might hurt you. But take it from me (a lesbian who has liked about 7 straight girls in a row now) you'll never know until she tells you herself. Good luck :slight_smile: