1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Don't know how to proceed

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by IcelandLover, Oct 21, 2015.

1. IcelandLover

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey all.

I recently met this guy I am head over heels for. We've only hung out twice, since both him and I are very busy. The first time we hung out, I had no clue he was slightly inclined to like other men. We went to the beach. After that, he texted me and told me that he had wanted to kiss me when we were in the water. He told me he "likes me a lil", but he frequently calls me cute/other terms of endearment. I think he might be questioning, but I asked him how he felt about his feelings towards me and he said he felt strange but that he liked it.

I don't want to fall for someone who will then end up backing out and leaving me heartbroken, but at the same time I really want to kiss him :bang::help:

what should i do? :confused:

2. DietCoke

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    You shouldn't turn away opportunities for happiness because you assume that you'll end up hurt. There's always a potential to be hurt, you'll end up never being happy if you turn away any chance of being hurt. So kiss him, live life, allow there to be a chance that you'll be hurt so that you can possibly be happy.

#2 DietCoke, Oct 21, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2015