1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I make the move?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by LoveMarshmallow, Oct 23, 2015.

1. LoveMarshmallow

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    A little sumary of what happened: I fell in love with one of my best friends, told her 4 weeks ago after 6 months, she rejected me and since then she only congratulated me to my bday.
    I just talked to ABF who is also a friend of my crush and who still has much contact to her. She told me that my crush told her that my crush would like to have contact again but she doesn't know what to say and that she's scared to say something wrong.
    Should I do something or should I wait till she does something?:help:

2. Aspen

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You could ask your friend to encourage her to reach out to you but that might be risky. If you want to be friends again, why not reach out to her? It doesn't have to be anything big and you don't have to mention what your friend told you. Get in contact and see where things go.

3. Really

I think you should take the initiative.

Is there something you could ask her to help you with? I'm thinking if you give her a reason to meet with you other than just a coffee or a conversation which could be uncomfortable or misconstrued (I'm guessing you've got control of your feelings, yes?), it will be easier for her to jump back into being like you were before. Helping you with something will give you both something to concentrate on as you ease back into things.

Does this make sense?