1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do i do?! I'm miserable....

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by fionamc, Oct 23, 2015.

1. fionamc

So, this might sounds pathetic, i really don't do chick flick moments, but...
    Ive had a 'crush' on my friend for about 8 months now. She is bi (came out to each other :grin:), like me, so its not like she's straight. I really like her, 'like' seems so juvenile, but I don't now what else to say. She is amazing, and i think I'm a pile of s**t. I have no confidence, but she has so much. I see her almost everyday at collage, its kinda making me miserable, not because of her! But because of me, like every time I go home I'm like "yeah I get over this" when i next see her... "dammit, why is she so awesome! i like you" I really want to tell her, but i don't want to ruin out friendship. What do i do?!

2. mychemromance99

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    You have come out to each other, right?
    So I think you should tell her about your feelings. Yes, you would be risking your friendship, but at least you won't be miserable. Plus, who knows what's in store?
    It will test your friendship.
    I say this because I was, correction, I am in love with my straight friend. I was more or less asexual before I met him, after which I realized I love him and I was gay.
    Nothing scared me more than the loss of our friendship, but I told him. He was pretty shocked but was okay with it.
    So I hope this helps you :slight_smile:
    All the best.

---------- Post added 24th Oct 2015 at 07:47 PM ----------

And it does not sound pathetic at all :slight_smile:

3. FemslashHipster

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well, you at least have a chance because you are both bi.