1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Torn between two lovers.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by TheRainbowPsych, Oct 23, 2015.

1. TheRainbowPsych

Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey there, as some of you know my profile screams pansexual. And I need help. I have these two amazing people right now and I don't know which one to choose. First, this guy named James. Such a sweet dude. He gets me and all, we both go to the same school and we see each other after class and during free hours around campus. He's sweet and caring and I can't think straight when he's around. Guess he makes me crazy. The other one is Janella. She goes to the school down the block from our house. She seems interested in me and I'm starting to fall for her sweetness. We both meet at weekends and do couple stuffs. I am so confused right now. They both are giving me cavities with their sweetness. Which one will I choose? The guy next to me or the thrill and excitement of seeing the girl who likes me? Pls help.

:help::help::help::bang::eek:

2. andimon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I think you can pretty much tell which one is closer and more into to you. How you feel is the decisive vote though. So it's entirely up to you!

#2 andimon, Oct 23, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2015