1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

He asked me out!? Advice pwease ;;

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by RavenTheRat, Oct 25, 2015.

1. RavenTheRat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hello again :3
    So the guy I posted about before asked me out >//< And using a Pokemon reference- that made my little geekbrain shortcircuit

So I said yes (duh)
    The problem is my mom- because she told me I was allowed to date, then she said I wasn't, then she changed her mind again, etc. Luckily the person who asked me out happens to be a guy, so I don't have to really worry about hiding it from my mom- but my question is, should I?

Because I feel like my mom will be upset, but then the other part of me feels like she won't be.

I'm considering not telling her unless I need to, like if he wants to go to Chic-Fil-A after school or something. I literally have zero experience in this field, I could really go for some advice right now :'D Like, I'm really just asking for general advice here- I repeat- ZERO experience.
    And I'm super happy, but also like REALLY nervous that I'm going to screw up somewhere (Thanks anxiety :'D)
    So yes advice would be awesome

2. Serperior

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Ok here's some advice: if he asks you out with a pokemon reference he's a keeper. Just play it cool and don't be overly flirty act like you're just hanging out with a friend at first.