1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

something there? or am i crazy

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by myexperiences, Oct 25, 2015.

1. myexperiences

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I make pizzas at my schools dining hall. Ive taken notice of this impossibly cute womens basketball player and begun to develop a crush on her, from afar. She usually gets pizza and sometimes comes up for seconds. One day she came up and as she was getting her slice said "pizza" or "mmm pizza." Before or after that happened, one day I was looking at her as she left the dining hall and she caught me and smiled. Then another time she came up when i was doing grill, asked me if the special was fish or chicken. a bit later she came back up with her friend to grab a burger and said " im just gonna come up and grab this, even tho I dont want it." Thats almost a direct quote. Is she interested? Was that last line supposed to mean anything? Over the last few weeks Ive come to the conclusion that were going to fall in love some day. :grin: Not sure if shes shown interest yet..

2. DinelodiiGitli

That does sound.....flirty?

Can't say if she's interested in you though. There are those like me who, despite not really being interested, just flirt for the heck of it.

3. Carryonmyfriend

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    You won't know if you don't ask her. If you are interested you might want to start by playing along, see how things progress. Best of luck! :slight_smile: