1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My trans friend has a girlfriend but...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by MrWheelz, Oct 25, 2015.

1. MrWheelz

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Several months ago a guy friend of mine came out as transgender. He has been dating the same girl for about 2 years but she hasn't always been faithful. When he and I started to get to know each other I almost immediately fell for him. So I wasted no time telling him this. What I did not expect was for him and I to start "flirting" and telling each other everything we thought and felt about each other for an entire month. At the end of that month we actually hung out together for the first time for about a week. I live out of town so I came to visit my friends and made a point of hanging out with him most of the time. When we were alone I imagined things to be different than they were. We didn't talk about how we felt about each other once and it was kind of awkward. I have no idea what to think of any of this because it's as if nothing happened between us once I got back home. What should I do other than talk to him about it... again?