1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Needless to say, I'm pissed.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by AlexanderDragon, Oct 26, 2015.

1. AlexanderDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A family member of mine recently used the words "faggot deviants" in a facebook post rather malicious manner, not directly adressing anyone, and it rather pissed me off. I've written about my feelings toward his word choice, and they can be found below. I do plan to edit this before sending it to him.

Right now I'm just reallly pissed off.

How would you feel if you found out a member of your family was one of these "faggot deviants" you speak with such respect and love towards? Behold, the "faggot deviant" type you wish to remove from the earth.

Would you really wish to say that to their face? To lower yourself to a level at which you have no respect for a person and group of people who have done absolutely *nothing wrong? Because, if you would, I've got all day. Fire away. Honestly, to type those words, to degrade a person's whole identity, based solely upon a matter of birth, it's like condemning a person because of their height. Pretty stupid to attack something about a person that that person can't change, no? I don't care what you may think or feel about these "faggot deviants," they - we - are human too, and god damnit, we deserve a little fucking respect.

2. Lin1

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think that's absolutely perfect, send it to him ! :slight_smile: