1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ramblings about falling in love when inappropriate

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by MatH, Oct 28, 2015.

1. MatH

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    OK, so this year I started at a new school where I knew barely anyone (some I knew from sports but not in my class) and I was pretty much a loner, always sat by myself and had lunch alone. Until once in math class this girl sat with me and all of a sudden I was like yeah this is a friend. She will be my friend. There are tons of people in this world and she will just be my friend. Don't mess this up. Don't you dare to fall in love with her.

But of course, I did.

I don't want to feel this, but oh wait, I do. Because it's always nice in the beginning, before it has destroyed you

And I've had experience of crushing on friends...and I know being in love with someone who doesn't feel the same for three years straight is a total waste and makes a wreck of you. This will lead to goddamned depression. But still.

So whatever. I don't even know what my point is. I feel like in the song Perfect Situation by Weezer.

2. ResidentTheatreKid

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I feel you. I have done this with one of my friends... make that most of my friends at one point or another, and I know how annoying it is. I don't even think there's anything that can be done except sitting and realising how screwed you are...

Is there definitely no chance with your crush?

3. MatH

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    That's the question we keep asking ourselves: do we have a chance xD?

OK, so summing this up, she is an ice skater (though you wouldn't guess by just looking at her), if that has anything to do with this (it probably doesn't), and most certainly not anything else than straight, although I don't know, she just isn't the kind of person who talks a lot about that kind of stuff.

I do wish I was old enough for screwdrivers, though...then I could really get screwed :wink:.