1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused Feelings

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by dopplershift94, Oct 28, 2015.

1. dopplershift94

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Okay.

So there is this guy at my university and we're both in the same program. Anyway, we're both involved in our school's engineering club and we see each other a lot from club events.

So, unfortunately our class schedules don't match up, so I only really see him when we have events for the club.

He has a girlfriend, but never talks about her around me. (which I find a little weird, but its whatever.)

Every time, I see him, he instantly smiles and is the first one to greet me when I walk into the room.

I have talked to him about his personal life a little bit, and every time he talks about his family being super religious, it seems like he's troubled by the fact that his parents are so religious and he is not.

Anyway, we don't have time to hang out much outside of the club so we rarely do. But the other day, we had to attend a public lecture and he brought his two friends and his girlfriend.

He walked into the room and instantly saw me and sat next to me, and then his girlfriend sat on the other side of him, so it was him in between me and his girlfriend. During the lecture, I would glance over to find him sneaking glances at me. Every once in awhile, I would say something, and we would both smile.

I'm not sure if I have feelings for him yet. It's something that I have considered, but I'm still unsure. I get this vibe from him that maybe he is unsure of his sexuality himself and I wonder if he has any interests in me.

I'm confused on how I feel about him, and I'm completely confused how he feels about me.

Any suggestions on how I should deal with this situation?

2. Connorcode

Connorcode Guest

If you can, try and become friends or closer friends. The more time you spend with him, the better you'll be able to gauge whether he has an interest in you or not.