1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ex making up rumours about me

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by hedgehog, Oct 29, 2015.

1. hedgehog

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Not sure if I put this in the right category?

Anyways, a few months ago I dated this guy (I knew I was lesbian at this time, not sure why I continued with this relationship) and I found out that he's very transphobic. I did my very best to explain transgender people/dysphoria in the best way I could, but he wouldn't accept it so I just left it.

I just got told by my friend who is in the same class as him, that he ALWAYS talks about me (I'm not surprised because I already knew this) and he told people that I was 'gender confused.' I am not gender confused at all and I am happy being a female. I was only EXPLAINING to him what transgender people were experiencing, and so he just thought that I was having issues with my identity.

I told him how I feel (this is NOT the first time) but this is far too much. He tells me he is over me, but clearly he is not if he loves to talk about me. I really don't know what to do.

2. looking for me

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    my advice? ignore him he seems to want to "get to you" your friends will know who you really are, and anyone who is bothered by rumors that you're "gender confused" probably isn't worth your time anyway.

(*hug*)