1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Come back or go away?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by sonick, Oct 29, 2015.

1. sonick

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hello guys :smilewave
    I hope you are fine. My last visit in this site was three months ago and I have so many things to say but I don't know how to start. In may I started to speak everyday via the Internet with a guy and in June we had a relationship. However on July 1st he told me that he want to make a break because he had some problems and if he didn't solve them our relationship would have problems too. However I was waiting for a long time and thanks god a friend of mine told him that he must speak with me and tell me that he will not come back. The reason was the last grade of school (in Greece ) and he must concentrate to his school. Of course I have no problem with that because I didn't want to destroy his life. But you know? He didn't try to be with me. Even for a month . And I am so unhappy :/ :frowning2: .... But there are so many things!!! He is very weird and every time we meet each other we can't say a simple hello :/ on the one hand I'm very disappointed but on the other I still love him. Okay it's not the love that I had 3 months ago but ..... Anyway. Now there is something else. From the beginning of my school year I met a teacher. And OMG he is HANDSOME I can't explain how much! However he do not teach me something :frowning2: but I have some great friends that help me and one of them a friend of mine told me that she thinks he is either gay or bisexual but okay we are not 100% sure. But he seems to be. And now the BIG problem. I'm 16 and he is 28. He is 12 years older than me. But often when I see him , he watches me with a weird way that I cannot even explain. So I don't know what to do. From the one hand I have my previous relationship and on the other hand I have the new teacher. Okay of course you will tell me that it is VERY difficult to have a relationship with someone who is 12 years older than you . But I want to to do something with that. So I want a help. Please you can give me some help with what can I do to to attract him or something like that.
    Thank you so much :lol::help: ^ ^

2. DietCoke

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    When I was younger I knew a guy who dated an older man. We all told him that it was odd and that the guy would have to be 'odd' (to say the least) to be interested in a person that young. So they date for a few months and the older man gets very possessive, not to say that any older man would, but this one did. He followed the younger guy around, he got a tattoo of the younger one's initials on his ankle after only a few months, he made fake accounts to try and catch the younger one in lies. Today, years later, the younger one is still traumatized, terrified of relationships.

Again, are all older men going to be like that? No probably not every single one. As you grow up though you'll realize that it is absolutely natural to find an older man attractive but there is something incredibly questionable, and straight out creepy in my opinion, of an older man who would be interested sexually in a kid. You're 16 you'll have plenty of time to have sex with handsome 20 somethings when you're a 20 something. Do what you'll do. I'm not your mother. But you should consider that one day you might very much regret your decisions. The brake is right next to the gas pedal, just saying.

3. Distant Echo

No. Just no. He is a teacher and has a duty of care towards students in his school. I don't know about your country, but in mine, he does anything he could end up in jail.