1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

She will be loved

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by flowerchild99, Oct 30, 2015.

1. flowerchild99

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So my bestfriend is bisexual, it's not something she tries to hide and pretty much everyone knows. She has a boyfriend and he treats her like crap, it took me awhile to figure out why being around the two always made me upset, eventually I came to the realization that I liked her. She was the best part of my day, seeing her made me smile and everything was right with the world.
    She is the first girl I have ever liked, naturally I was confused and she could tell something was wrong right away, so I told her. I was scared, the scenario played through my head thousands of times but all of them resulted in the ending of our friendship, to my surprise she said she already knew and that she liked me too. She realizes that her boyfriend is no good anymore and wants to leave him after he finishes doing something for her. It hasn't even been a week yet and I know I need to be patient, but I can't wait for the day I finally get to kiss her.
    My friends ask me "what I am now," I told them I don't know, because the only thing I really do know is that I am head over heels for this girl, and I can't imagine not having her by my side, and soon enough, she will be mine. <3

2. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

That would perk my interest. If she can do that to somebody else, she can do that to you too. Just keep that in mind...

If you want to pursue this, by all means. Good luck to you.