1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does he like me?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by pizzaplease3, Nov 1, 2015.

1. pizzaplease3

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So just some background information about me, I'm bisexual and have only come out 1 one friend, but I've decided I'm going to come out to all of my close friends this month.

But yesterday we were hanging out at the park with a few friends, and there was a guy there, let's say Charlie, and I didn't know him well. There were like 10 of us there, but out of the blue, Charlie was staring at me for a few seconds and then he asked me what grade I was in randomly. I said I'm a sophomore but didn't think much of it. A little bit later, Charlie asked me if I would believe him if he said he was gay and I was like I guess. Then he was like I'm not I was just wondering. So I don't know anything for sure, but I just kinda got the feeling that he likes me or something. He's never had a girlfriend, so it wouldn't exactly surprise me if he was gay. But the way he talked to me just kinda seemed like he liked me, but I'm not really sure.

So do you guys have any advice on how to subtly figure it out? He is kinda cute, but I wanna try to figure it out without being obvious... Thanks for the advice!

2. pizzaplease3

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    by the way, anyone have any tips on how to try to flirt with him?

3. Steve FS

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    He honestly sounds extremely random but in a cute way, haha!

I would caution you about this because he does seem like he's in a bit of denial, due to the fact that he said "I'm not". He may not be ready to come out yet if he's gay.

For now, all you can do is observe and see what happens. You can try flirting and see if he's receptive to it. I find that doing small touches can do the trick (patting him on the shoulder, nudging him playfully), or even just extended eye contact. DON'T MAKE IT CREEPY THOUGH.

For example, look at him while he's talking, and when he's done, stare into his eyes for about 2 seconds, smile (as if you realized what you were doing), and then look away. Bonus points if you're able to look like you're in a trance.

Look at his lips when he talks, nibble the bottom of your lips every so often, there's honestly a lot of things you can do to flirt.

#3 Steve FS, Nov 1, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2015
  4. pizzaplease3

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Thanks for the advice!! He is a pretty random guy haha. I'll try out what you said and feel out the situation :slight_smile:

5. Steve FS

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Of course! Good luck and let us know how it goes :grin:

6. pizzaplease3

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Will do :slight_smile:

7. pizzaplease3

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Ok, so IM SO excited. So last night I came out to another friend (total of 3-- getting there slowly but surely) but he's bi and apparently he knew that Charlie is bi too. So now I know o have a chance. (!)(!)(!)(!) so I'm gonna try to flirt with him this morning (probably fail) but I'm gonna try my best :wink::wink: