1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Me and my girlfriend are both submissive and im needing to do alot of the work.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by uniqueinfinitys, Nov 1, 2015.

1. uniqueinfinitys

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Im going to get straight to the point, Me and my girlfriend (im a girl btw), Have been doing stuff like making out, boob stuff (kissing licking etc.)but its always me who does it, she will kiss me on the lips neck and stuff but she never really does the more sexual stuff to me if you get my drift. And i kinda wish she would since i think both parties should get atleast a tad bit equal pleasure out of stuff like that. So im basiclley wondering how i can get her a bit more intrested in being more intimit without seeming like a wierdo im mainly asking this question because both me and my girlfriend are both really submissive and i would like to be kissed and licked toooo haha reading this seems really awkward but yeah halpp meee :help: XD

2. bubbles123

bubbles123 Guest

I guess maybe talking to her about what you're both comfortable with would help. And telling her you would like it if she did those things to you. So basically just be honest with her. It's possible she worries she'd be pushing the boundary too much and doesn't want to do anything you don't want even if she does in fact want to do those things with you. Just tell her exactly what you're feeling:slight_smile:

3. confusedbubble

Agree with the above poster sit down and speak to her conversation is the key. Tell her what you like and ask her what she likes you don't know what you both like if you don't talk

4. uniqueinfinitys

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual