1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Understanding my ex - wanting him back

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Ions, Nov 3, 2015.

1. Ions

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    He was my boyfriend while I was in the closet for 1.5 years. He broke up last December. I moved to the US for him, although I understood that he wants to live his dreams. So he moved to Mexico - I was always very supportive in this effort. When he came back to the States two times throughout the year we always saw each other for a couple of days and had a good time.
    We text sometimes (when I initiate) and while I was thinking about our past relationship, I discovered that he didn't tell me about his ADHD (primarily inattentive), which led to a lot of fights and more discomfort on his side - what finally to the break up.
    I really love him as for who he is. Exactly how he is. I reached a level where I know what he is coping with and would like to have a face-to-face conversation - either to start over or to get closure. It's unbearable understanding more and more, unable to (at least try to) talk about it with him.
    As I don't want to text this or have a conversation over the phone: Is there a way to initiate a feeling in him to see me? I would fly down in a day if he wants me to
    Or is it likely that he will see me next time he will visit?

#1 Ions, Nov 3, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2015