1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I even be bothered?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Andstillimhere7, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Andstillimhere7

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    So there is this guy that has told me that he isn't interested when I told him. But he still pokes me, interact with me in a playful manner, and tell me "I love you". Those things bother me because I love it, but it brings me discomfort as well because he isn't interested and is also awkward. Should I even be bothered? It's part of his personality and he does enjoy doing it to others. He also mentioned that that's how he shows affection. It also brings me slight disbelief that I may have a chance with him and that he might have feelings for me. Should I even be bothered by it or is it something I should let pass by?

2. Connorcode

Connorcode Guest

I have a friend who used to act like that. It's best to let it go. If he's interested he'll try harder to show you when you don't reciprocate; if he's not, he'll carry on as usual and nothing will change.

3. Vesley

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If it's making you uncomfortable, explain your feelings to him and ask that he maybe tone it down a bit. Or take some time away from him and find something to distract you until you're over him.