1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am struggling with life.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by MayaBee, Nov 5, 2015.

1. MayaBee

Well, the title really describes it. i am struggling. I am struggling in school, I am struggling at home, I am struggling with who I am and I am struggling with my friends.
    I know you could say that after rain there is a rainbow, but right now, it feels like an endless street of depression, disappointment and no more will to fight.
    I dont wnat to kill myself or anything. I just wish I could be someone else, in a place where nobody knows my name.
    Just needed to get that off my shoulders. thanks for reading.

2. MatH

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    "anyway, so tired and I wish that I was
    anyone in another state in another place in another neighborhood" - Mal Blum, "Better Go!"

It's really awesome to start over from time to time. At the end of ninth grade I was really tired of my class and school and everything, I was feeling very down and my thoughts about life and death became less philosophical and more, yes, well.

Don't freak out. Maybe it won't get better - I don't feel like my life's going upwards right now - but you don't know. It's fine. You'll get your chance to start over and maybe it'll work out then. For now, just try to stay positive - but if you've seen Inside out you know it's OK to be sad.

#2 MatH, Nov 5, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2015