1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need some advice...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by 7Kazuki2Eve9, Nov 11, 2015.

1. 7Kazuki2Eve9

I'm in a situation where I know this girl likes me but I don't feel the same way and I'm sort of stuck wondering what to do, I don't like her but I don't want to hurt her because she has become a really good friend and we have known each other for years. I'm not sure what to do, should I be blunt and tell her to back off risking our friendship or should I give it a go because I might develop feelings for her (even though it could not work out and ruin our friendship anyway)? :help:

#1 7Kazuki2Eve9, Nov 11, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2015
  2. Xanesa21

Don't go against your feelings like really.
    If you will go for it only cause you don't want to hurt her or ruin your friendship well... not best basics for great relationship.

You will do what you want but in my opinion you should tell her that she is just a friend or don't do anything and maybe she will notice just by herself that you're not intrested in anything more :slight_smile:

Good luck!

3. 7Kazuki2Eve9