1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flirty texts - Please help me?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by questions4ever, Nov 12, 2015.

1. questions4ever

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So I really like my friend, and she's pansexual so i might have a chance. I would like to ask her out in a few weeks. Right now I'm just trying to get her interested without being too forward. I need some flirty texts to send and excuses to talk to her? Any ideas? I've never flirted with another girl before :lol:

2. casper

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    awwww this sounds so cute!!!! If you want to flirt in a not obvious way you should just compliment her! It doesn't have to be much! You can just say that you really like her eyes or something like that! I hope you 2 get together!!! :slight_smile:

3. galaxygia

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Compliment her! (not anything creepy, maybe just say something like 'That shirt you wore to school today was awesome')

If you have any inside jokes USE THEM they're perfect for under the radar flirting. When you do make an inside joke over text use that wink emoji.

I may have done this once or twice.

4. Steve FS

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    It's really hard to explain flirting through text, as the flirting needs to be spontaneous and it has to relate to what it is you guys are talking about. I recommend using a lot of emojis, and maybe a winky face or two, and a compliment every so often.

Maybe something like this...

Just came up with that. Just be creative.

#4 Steve FS, Nov 12, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2015
  5. maxkool

maxkool Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    I fully agree with the person above.

Giving compliments and using words like "cute" a lot along with emojis works best if you want to be subtle and not too full on. Most girls who have spoken to me in this context I assumed liked me and it turned out they did :eusa_danc So let's hope all the best for you!

6. bubbles123

bubbles123 Guest

Yeah, definitely winky faces. Someone actually thought I was flirting before because I used a lot of winky faces:slight_smile:
    If you're trying to be subtle though, don't go too crazy with the winkies:slight_smile:
    But yeah, inside jokes are good, asking how she is, that kind of thing.

Excuses to talk to her:
    If you know her well-ish enough and you do have her phone number then that's reason enough to just say "hey! What's up?"
    If you need more of a reason you could ask her about homework/work something like that (don't know how old you are) and then start texting her more from there.