1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I really like him, but unsure if he's gay...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by joey99, Nov 12, 2015.

1. joey99

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hiya - first post here...

I was helping out at my college open day a couple of days ago and I met a guy (lets call him T). He's also part of the student union so we were introduced to each other. He's a super cute, and really nice guy... my type! But ugh... I have that problem all gays go through at some point... crushing heavily on a guy who might even be straight!

I did pick up a few signals though... and obviously I'm not making any judgments.
    He keeps smiling at me when we see each other, he studies childcare (not a giveaway.. but lots of guys who study this tend to be gay), he hangs just with girls (again... not prejudice) and finally... at the end of the night when we were chilling out after doing tours, he laid his legs on me... like, rested his legs on mine. I don't know of any straight guys who'd openly do this after meeting first day haha.

But yea... I'm crushing pretty bad on this guy.. so I just want a bit of advice... is what he did with his lets flirtatious?

Thanks!

2. Steve FS

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    It seemed like he could be straight, until he put his legs on you. Now that's just weird, even if he was gay. I'd think if I was attracted to someone, I wouldn't put my legs on them, but hey, maybe some people are just more forward than others.

There's really nothing you can do to know for sure until you hear it from his lips or from someone that knows him well. You could try being friends with his friends and ask them if he's gay or not.

You can ask about his sexuality in a roundabout way. Something casual. Wait for the opportunity to come up, and then ask for his "type". Maybe ask what kind of girls he's into, and see what he says.