1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i don't know what to do......mehr

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by BrandiBear, Nov 12, 2015.

1. BrandiBear

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Soooo my girlfriend broke up with me.... im sad but not really. Her family situation was awful and she wasn't ready for what I was ready for. I am getting frustrated though with always falling for the girls who aren't ready. I wish i could find someone that was just as ready as I am. I want that mutual love and respect. On the other hand I feel it's almost pointless to look for someone when I'll be leaving for college in a year. But I'm lonely and sad. Ugggh but i don't want a fling because I always take relationships seriously. conflicted af but figured someone out there will understand. :/ Thanks for listening if you have any suggestions please voice them.:dry::confused::icon_wink

2. Linus

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    uhh... *scratches head*
    Well, you could still take a short term relationship seriously. If it's an open relationship with a good friend, that might work, so long as you both don't get too attached.
    Or... I don't know. It might not.
    That's all I can think of, sorry.

Good luck!

3. Zelos

Wait to go to college to get a girlfriend. You'll meet a lot of new people there, it's likely you will fing girls who are "ready" like you are. :slight_smile:

My ex girl was exactly like you. She wanted something serious, I didn't - not at the time we were dating, anyway. And now she's been with a girl for two years and is very happy. Just give yourself some time, tthere are plenty of fish in the sea :slight_smile: