1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mom is constantly teasing me about guys!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by gamergirl99, Nov 12, 2015.

1. gamergirl99

First and foremost, I kind of came out to my mom in June, but frankly, she apparently doesn't want to believe it..

So, since then, she has been teasing me about guys here and there. Like, "oh! He's cute! Take a picture with him!"

And then once, she was talking about my ex (who I didn't even fall in love with, not real love) and she was like "Oh, you broke his heart. You hurt him.." and GUESS WHAT?! When we were dating, she said that we were just friends and NOW she blames me for breaking up for him?! I broke up with him for a GOOD reason! I was never in love with him and I couldn't handle a relationship secretly!

And I was like "Mom! I don't like him! GOD! I like him as a friend!"

She's irritating me to the point I wanna slap the sh- out of someone.. Honestly, I could destroy my phone now. I was and I am engulfed in rage and UGH! I got so angry at my homecoming last week. I'm tired. I wanna move out soon so I can live my life without stress...

What the hell can I do? Just ignore her? I've been getting pissed af and me and my mom had a talk in the car discussing about this particular guy that she apparently ships me with and I barely know him like wtf... -_-

What can I do..? Thanks..:bang: