1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I feel uncomfortable

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Nero360, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Nero360

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    There is the guy at school who just about 3 days started acting funny. And now he says things to me like hey cutie, i like your clothes, or randomly says my name. Usually in the hallway this happens. Not that i don't like him or anything because i think he's cool. But i'm not even comfortable with my own sexuality. I'm not out either and he has a girlfriend. I would sometimes try to accept it but he gets all hostile if I do it back and call me a faggot. I'm seriously confused. IDK why I feel so oblivious to whats going on. Has this every happened to any of you? I would love some feedback on what to do in a situation. :help:

2. Ultron

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm not sure what's going on, but from what you're saying it sounds like something that some teenage guys do... I don't understand it at all, but sometimes they do that sort of thing joke-ily (that's definitely a word :wink: ) and yeah, it can get confusing. It's happened to me a little, and it's confusing, but I'm pretty sure he's just messing with you, and he doesn't mean anything by it... I have no idea some of them do that stuff, but some guys do it sometimes... Of course, I could be wrong, but from what you said, that's what I think.

I hope this helped...

3. RedMonster

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I've definitely gone through something like this before. There was this guy I liked, but he would always manage to confuse me somehow. I eventually got fed up with him and started avoiding him all together. Take what I'm saying with a grain of salt, but he's probably just messing with you. Straight guys talk to each other like that all the time. I don't entirely know what's going on in your situation, so you can interpret it however you want.

Good luck. :confused:

#3 RedMonster, Nov 15, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2015
  4. Nero360

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    thanks guys, i think he is just trying on shake me. I think he's on to me.