1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I be worried?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by usagi, Nov 15, 2015.

1. usagi

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    He went away for the weekend. Told me that much but hasn't text/called me in three days. I've been seeing him for almost two months still no labels. What's up?

2. robclem21

What exactly are you worried about?

3. usagi

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I don't know really. I am just always worried he's over me. I wonder he hasn't reached out.

4. robclem21

Ok. There are many normal things that could've happened here. Unless there is something that happened that we aren't aware of, there is no real reason I can see why after two months he would drop off the face of the earth. Maybe he turned off his phone, maybe he was just really busy, maybe he didn't have signal where he was.

Granted, if I was in your situation, I would be freaking out/annoyed, chances are there is a pretty good explanation. It is only Monday after all. Maybe try calling him today?

5. usagi

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thanks.

He is usually very busy but this was a leisure trip. I just decided to not demand to much of his time too soon. I also don't want him to think I want anything from him other than his time. I think my problem is I make myself too available to the people I like so I started to completely focus on my school work more to keep busy. I put the ball in his court and basically gave him the opinion of pulling away or reaching out.