1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help asking a girl out

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by questions4ever, Nov 15, 2015.

1. questions4ever

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So I would like to ask this girl out before Thanksgiving. I really like her and we've been friends for a while. I came out to her, and she told me she's pansexual. I want to ask her out on just one date no strings attached and go from there. I'm a pretty shy person about stuff like this ... but I can't take not knowing any longer. Any cute ideas? I can't ask her out in person because I don't go to school with her ... where should I ask her to go? Scared and worried this might be stupid, but I really like her. :confused:

2. SodapopCurtis

Well i asked a girl at school out once i started by asking if she liked me and she said yes then i said will u ever date me and she said yes.. i said what if i asked u out right now what would u say? then she said yes.. but the best way to do it is.. make sure your alone and then say "i was wondering if u would be my girl?"then whatever she says and she WILL say yes then say wanna go to the movies or netflix and chill sometime? hope it works for ya tho

3. GhostNeko

Well, when you're just with her, just go ahead and ask her on a date. Don't worry about what might happen. Just ignore any negative thoughts and go for it. That's what I did.

4. BiKate

Talk to her regularly on facebook/text, see if you can throw in a compliment here or there (You're funny, cute etc). And if you don't see her much in person, I guess you could ask her over a message if she'd like to go on a date.

Good luck! And remember, even if she doesn't feel the same, you're still being brave and I think it'll make her feel really good! :slight_smile: