1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need some advice

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Floridacat, Nov 15, 2015.

1. Floridacat

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hello. I'm new here and this is my first post so bear with me. I'm having some relationship/crush struggles and I need anyone's input. Ok so to not make this post too long, there's a guy I like and he's 21 as I'm 18. We've known each other for about 3 months now because of work and I've started to gain some feelings for him. We've hung out outside of work a bit and he's always talking about all the girls he's dated and all that jazz. But I keep getting the vibe that he's flirting with me. For example, he's usually the first one to text since we've exchanged numbers, he's always playing around with me (in mainly a flirty, funny way), and he's always talking about me to other people (as I've heard from others) like we're together and boasts about how great I am. But here's the struggle, he states that he's "straight". But he's always being touchy feely, flirty, and acting like a cute little klutz. And when I decided to step up and ask him, I said "do you like me as in more of a friend"? I don't wanna waste my time chasing after a person I won't be able to be with." And he said "you're not wasting your time." But that's it..... After about 2 hours I brought it up again slightly. He responded with "remember you're not wasting your time trying to flirt with me. The best friend slot is open *laughs* but the other one *blushes* I'm not sure." Sorry if this is long and thank you for reading. I'm just torn between should I try to pursue a relationship with this guy or just surrender? Thank you so much :slight_smile:

2. Distant Echo

He sounds like he's questioning? Maybe?
    The first same sex attraction is scary. Give him time.

3. Floridacat

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Yeah I really hope so. It's like every time the topic comes up he beats around the bush and won't give me a straight answer (ba-dum-tiss) it's just frustrating -_-

4. Distant Echo

Yeah, I'm there with you. Maybe, I don't know, maybe...

Just give an answer already! It is so hard not knowing. A no would be easier then the waiting. But when they don't know themselves, that's the best we're going to get

#4 Distant Echo, Nov 15, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2015
  5. Floridacat

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    And I wasn't even ready to come out to him as well!!! He found out from a third party and just threw it out there like "so you're bi?" Damnit man I wasn't ready!!!

6. Floridacat

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So any and all advice would be greatly appreciated. Update: he hasn't responded or texted me today since yesterday was the day since the situation arose. We went ziplining yesterday and I took some pictures and videos of him having a good time. I didn't post them on any social media but he asked me last night "hey can I have those pics or vids of me yesterday?" So I sent them and he decided to post them and didn't give any credit that I took them, or even acknowledged that I was with him :/ I'm just so flustered at the moment. Again, any input is greatly appreciated c: