1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is she leading me on?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by SparklyTaco17, Nov 16, 2015.

1. SparklyTaco17

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Ok so my best friend is straight and I don't know why but I foolishly told her I had a crush on her. She asked if I was in love with her and I said no that it was a little crush. But that's not the truth , I am in love with her. We've been friends for about five years. Anyway so after I told her she would do things like sit on my lap and tackle me ... which she didn't really do before. And now she still does that whenever we hang out. And she will be like " I love you, not in a gay way tho" , I don't say it back but it makes me feel awkward.Then she will always talk about her boyfriends non stop around me while still doing all that stuff. Like I have no problem with her being straight ... but I just wish she would stop all that other crap because it makes me annoyed and angry. So my questions are is she leading me on and how can I tell her to stop acting like that in a semi nice way not to make her angry? I only ask because it annoys the hell out of me and makes me not want to be her friend :bang::bang:

2. Really

Next time she's sitting on your lap, sit up straight suddenly and say, "That's weird." And when she asks what, you say, "My crush just stopped. You can get up now."

3. Toci92

It sounds to me like she is getting a thrill out of thinking she's getting attention from you. Like she's doing all these extra things because she knows you have a crush on her and it makes her feel attractive. She liked the attention and the idea that you find her attractive. Maybe she is trying to flirt with you, but I think it might be to keep your interest and feel good about herself. Which is not something a best friend should ever do.