1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Older girls

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by NightmareChild, Nov 17, 2015.

1. NightmareChild

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I can't seem to help getting crushes on older girls. One's 24, one's 25, and one I only know online-she lives on a completely different continent, and is nearly 30! (I'm 19, btw.) What does it mean? Why can't I just like people my own age? This is frustrating. :help:

2. Kaboom

It could be a maturity thing.
    Physically... girls around that age start to look more like women, if that makes sense. Women are sexy :thumbsup:

3. BiKate

My first female crush (before I even knew I liked girls and thought I was just weird) was on a woman at least 10-15 years older than me. And one of my hardest crushes was on a woman 20+ years older than me.

I've been crushing on women closer to my age now, still a few years older than me but I think it's just coincidence. To be honest I think part of me was still struggling a bit with my sexuality, so the crushing on older straight women was 'safe' because they were unobtainable. But who knows haha (That's just me)