1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This girl, omg...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Nero360, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Nero360

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This girl at my school she is so hot i really like her. She's in everyone of my classes. When we get a break from work i let her use my phone so she can snapchat. She makes a school snap everyday lol. But i think she has gotten really spoiled with my phone. She would literally say things that would make me give her the phone. if you let me use your phone, i let you hug me. if you let me use your phone i'll let you b in my snap. do me a solid and pls let me use your phone. etc. i like really like her. Yesterday she said lol you cute. No really and your like the only boy here who keeps your eyebrows on fleek I just fall for that kind of stuff. Anything i can do to avoid this? like srsly my battery is on 60%. after she uses it its at 15% like wtf. Also anything you guys can think of for me to get her number? I am really falling for her. IDK why? something about her makes me feel straight or something.

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    She is using you. You are using her. If you want her number, just let her use your phone... :wink: But seriously, you should ask yourself if she would treat you differently if you didn't have a phone. Do you like her as a person or for her looks?

3. Nero360

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    OMG RLY////*huge facepalm*////I never thought of that...////I see her as both.

4. PlaidGlove

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sorry! Wrong thread LOL

#4 PlaidGlove, Nov 19, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2015
  5. QBear

Yeah, she might be using you... So be careful...

Try intentionally "forgetting" your phone at home, and see if she still wants to talk to and hang out with you.

---------- Post added 19th Nov 2015 at 02:57 PM ----------

Also, being attracted to her doesn't make you straight - it makes you STILL BI or PAN.
    Being attracted to the opposite sex is totally part of the bi and pan experience - its just that you also like cis-guys and/or trans folks (assuming that you actually do, as your profile suggests.)

#5 QBear, Nov 19, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2015
  6. Nero360

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah she's just about the same as ever when I dont bring my phone. Still nice and friendly.

---------- Post added 28th Jan 2016 at 10:56 PM ----------

Also, I said it makes me feel straight because it was like the first interest I had in a girl lol. I usually think about the guys I'm crushing on but she makes me forget all about them.

7. omgwhatishappen

^ I agree with this.

You may want to leave your phone at home for a week, so that you can see how she responds. If she begins treating you differently, then that's an obvious sign that she isn't really interested in you as an person/friend.

You are definitely using each other though. That's the truth :slight_smile: