1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UPDATE: long distance and struggling

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Ihavetojustbeme, Nov 18, 2015.

1. Ihavetojustbeme

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    this thread is in need of a serious update. here is what has been going on: me and my girlfriend Kati were not texting for a while there and i decided not to do anything about it cause i have total faith in her that she tries to text whenever she can. but today i got some texts from her and they show the side of her that made me really sad. she told me that and i quote "im so horrible i dont know why you stay with me i am the worlds worst girlfriend" and "i dont ever get the chance to text you i am super me and horrible why would you love me" and another one saying "i could never do anything to deserve you"

so with all of this being untrue i text her back and re-assure her that she is worthy of my love, that i understand that she is busy a lot and that i get busy too, and that i love her very much. she had to go do homework but im still unsure of how she is doing and if she's ok. is it ok to be worried?? i just love her so much i dont understand why she would think that i didnt love her. (*hug*):kiss:

2. DinelodiiGitli

It's fairly common and normal for people to feel 'they aren't worthy of love' from time to time. It's likely she feels bad for not keeping up perfectly all the time which is understandable (possibly more so if her self esteem isn't perfect), she might feel a little overwhelmed (again very common). It's fine for you to be worried but she's most likely just fine, try not to stress out over it too much. (*hug*)

#2 DinelodiiGitli, Nov 18, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2015
  3. Ihavetojustbeme

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    thank you DinelodiiGitli :icon_redf

4. DinelodiiGitli

No problem, happy to help. :slight_smile: