1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to get over a straight best friend ?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by SparklyTaco17, Nov 18, 2015.

1. SparklyTaco17

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I posted already on here about my friend that I was worried about her " leading me on" and I feel really stupid for posting again but this time th issue is different. I know people probably always ask this question but anyway here it goes. ( I probably will use this a lot because I don't know who to talk to sorry) . I talked to my friend and basically told her to respect my personal space . I moved away from her about a year ago and went to live with my mom, not because of her of course but because my dad was emotionally abusive to me . So anyway after I had that conversation with her she said things like " did we really grow that far apart " " am I creepy or something " and " I wish you never moved." The thing is its none of that. I like attention from her .. A little to much and in the end I had to have that discussion for my own good and for hers. Something she said got to me ... She said her boyfriend and her were getting more serious and wanted a future together so to speak... Anyway when she said that I felt heartbroken. I realized I had to do something to stop my feelings before I got completely heartbroken. BUT I STILL LOVE HER ! How can I forget about her? Sorry if I'm being annoying on here . :bang::bang:

2. Ihavetojustbeme

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    huh im not sure i actually am in the same situation minus the moving part
    i will update you if i figure anything out

#2 Ihavetojustbeme, Nov 18, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2015