1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need advice on my relationship,please help

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by britishbakura, Nov 19, 2015.

1. britishbakura

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So I need advice about my relationship,the Girl mentioned in my last post is now my girlfriend however I'm having some issues,recently she seems upset and very vacant but won't talk to me and will sometimes walk off randomly when people are talking to her I'm really worried about her,I just need her to talk to me and not only that I'm having issues,due to the few relationships I've had I've become quite insecure about having a girlfriend (mostly because every partner I've ever had has said they only went out with me because they felt sorry for the kid with the psychotic mum) and because of the very very few relationships I've had I'm very inexperienced (still not had first kiss) I feel like I'm stumbling through this relationship and I'm worried we are growing apart...I love her so much and I don't want to lose her:bang::help::tears:

2. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You mention in your last post that you both suffer from depression. Try putting yourself in her shoes - if you were doing the things she's doing (walking away, etc.), what would you need or want? Can you give that to her?

Also, it may be the case that she wants/is able to talk to you about it, and it may not be the case. If she doesn't want to talk with you about whatever's happening, then that's her choice, and nothing wrong with that. Try just expressing your concern, and asking her about the possibility of talking to anyone - family, friends, maybe a counselor if that's an option. If someone else can help her, wouldn't you want her to talk to them, after all? :slight_smile:

Hang in there!