1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confusion caused by sexting ex

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by stonedqueer, Nov 20, 2015.

1. stonedqueer

stonedqueer Guest

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A couple of weeks ago, my ex girlfriend and I (we're still friends) were texting about random stuff, when she told me that she was horny because of her period. We continued talking about sexual stuff, and I ended up being aroused because of it. I told her, and we continued our conversation, until she brought up the subject of sexting. She asked me if I had ever done it before, to which I told her that I had but only once. She asked me if I wanted to try. I said that I did but that I didn't know how to start and she didn't know how to start either. We started with just saying what we were thinking and going from there. She said she was thinking about kissing, and it pretty much progressed from there. We got to a stage in the sexting where I was fingering her. She asked if we could stop as she had to go to bed and it was making her "way too horny". The next morning I asked her what she thought about it and she for angry and told me not to bring it up again. I'm just confused as to why she wanted to sext. I should probably mention that she is a complete virgin and had never done ANYTHING sexual before. Also we had been broken up for about three weeks before this happened. Any help is appreciated.

2. MatH

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Well :grin: I guess sometimes people do stuff they regret or are ashamed of.