1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by skip, Nov 21, 2015.

1. skip

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So, there's a boy at my school, (he's a transguy), he's in a grade below me, and we've been friends for about two years, and I'm pretty sure that he has a crush on me. He made me a collage of a love poem, and once and a while someone will make a comment (To him) like, 'You've fallen for an artist' when I draw something, and he hurriedly shushes them, little things like that. He's nice, and we're good friends and all, but I'm not sure that I like him back in a romantic way, and if I did, I'm not really in a good mental state for beginning a relationship, so I was always just really friendly towards him, while making sure not to lead him on or anything. But recently, he's started 'making moves' like draping his arm over my shoulders at lunch, or grabbing my hand while we're walking, or laying his head on my shoulder. It makes me a bit uncomfortable, especially because people assume that we're dating, and he won't correct them. I don't want to hurt his feelings but I'm really not sure what to do...:confused:

2. MatH

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    If you were in the same situation as him, what would you want him to do? In the end, I think his feeling will be more hurt if you just let it go on. Obviously though, you might lose a friend :/ .