1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does he like me?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by NovacaneHustler, Nov 22, 2015.

1. NovacaneHustler

I have been trying to figure this out ever since school began.

But I think this boy likes me and I don't know what to think of it. I don't even talk to him. I don't even know him lol. But here is why I think he likes me. Get ready to read cause this is kind of long.

He is ALWAYS looking at me. And it's not for a short glance. He gives me prolonged looks straight into my eyes. We could be in a very crowded hallway and he could be on the complete right side of the hallway and he will still look at me straight in the eyes. He is the only person that does this to me. I've noticed that no other guy does this to me.

One time we were at a Pep Rally and the Pep Rally was about to end so I went down a few rows of the bleachers to assure myself that I get a little head start. He was sitting in the same row I stepped down to. Anyways, so as everyone was getting there bags and getting up he starts looking at me and I catch him. And of course I look at him straight back in the eyes. I act like it was nothing but his look was pretty strong and was for a good while.. So the Pep Rally is over and everyone is leaving the gym and as we are leaving it is super crammed, so people are close together. I so happen to be RIGHT next to him (shoulder to shoulder) while being cramped. I act like he isn't even there but I notice that he keeps looking my way/ at me while we are walking down the hallway.

I walk very slow down the hallway and he is already gone with his friends. I head to the exit of the school and there he is with his friends. As I'm walking down the hall he stops and looks at me once again in the eyes (I think twice) while he is still talking to his friends.
    All these looks happen within the span of 5 or 7 minutes. We also give each other looks in the lunch line as well. He even turns his head and acts like he is casually looking for something else but always stops and looks at me once or twice when he does it. And he also does it when I'm walking with my friends and when I'm by myself.

So what is it? Cause no guy has looked at me the way he is doing right now lol. The Pep Rally situation REALLY made me question him because that was the most he's looked at me in such a short amount of time.

#1 NovacaneHustler, Nov 22, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2015
  2. hapa

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    You won't know of he likes you until you start talking to him tbh.
    Just strike up a casual convo about some random shit and see where that leads you.

3. NovacaneHustler

I just don't want him to judge me and think right off the bat that I'm gay or something. Because that will make him pull back from me.

Also he kind of has an intimidating stature. He's muscular and REALLY good looking and masculine as well.