1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by shorty20, Nov 22, 2015.

1. shorty20

shorty20 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I need a little help. I have a major crush on this girl from work (Who happens to be straight) We met in training class for Verizon in August and we kind of hit it off since then she even gives me rides to work and from work. We worked together in Verizon for a couple of weeks then we found out that the Verizon contract was going to get pulled so we had to find a different contract to go to. So we ended up going to Xbox and we ended up in the same training class again. The first day of Xbox training she didn't get to sit by me because someone else sat next to me. The next day we were at our lockers and she said that she hopes that she gets to sit next to me (Which kind of shocked me) cause I didn't think that she would want to sit next to me. Anyways she got to sit next to me and every now and then I catch her staring at me and when I look back at her she smiles and looks away. One day I caught her staring and I asked her what and she said nothing I was just seeing how long it would take you to pay attention. I have no idea what that means. She also pokes at me and picks on me a lot she even shoves me a lot. We also play Xbox games together when we get the chance to. We also hang out when we get the chance and she even told me that I make her feel better whenever she is in a bad mood and I told her that she does the same for me. I also told her that I had a crush on her and she said that she already knew that and that she sees me as just a friend but I'm confused because of all the things that she does. I even asked her if she would ever be with a girl and she said that she didn't know because she's never been with one before. I just don't know what to do. Should I wait it out and see where it goes and hope that something happens or should I just give up? Sorry this is pretty long.

2. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've crushed on straight guys and done my best to try and get over them. It's not worth waiting on the extremely small odds that they'll want to experiment, and most importantly I don't want to jeopardize the friendship we already have.

3. shorty20

shorty20 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Thank you for the advice :slight_smile: