1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice for a friend (no really)

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ThinWhiteDuke, Nov 23, 2015.

1. ThinWhiteDuke

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This is a doozy...

This weekend me and my best friend went to visit some friends in a different city. One night we were drinking and he was with a girl and they had sex. No big deal Right? Except that it was his first time and he's a super romantic, he's told me in the past that that would literally be the last way he'd want to lose it.

Cue the next morning when he is barely speaking and is intermittentently tearing up, we all begin to get a little worried. He won't talk about it, later that night I told him I know he hates talking about his feelings but he knows he can talk to me whenever he wants and he says he knows and then later curls up in my lap in the cab home. Based on what he said to me the night it happened and some stuff I found out later I think he got pressured into it which is really frightening.

He wont want anyone to know about it back home which means I don't have anyone to ask advice for back home but I'm so upset seeing him so sad and I don't know what I can do for him from this point on.

I'm not even sure what I'm looking for this post is half I need to get my feelings out and half anyone has any advice please help.

2. Connorcode

Connorcode Guest

Be there for him. Try to get him to talk to someone about this, whether it's you or someone else. He needs to be supported right now and offered help so he doesn't feel to bad or act out in some way.

3. ThinWhiteDuke

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    He knows he can talk to me whenever he needs, I guess I'm just worried he'll bottle it up. He seemed better yesterday, so that's something.

He knows the rest of our friends will support him I just hope he'll use us.