1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help me please,lov problems

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Stanija95, Nov 23, 2015.

1. Stanija95

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hello,i am new here and from Serbia,so sorry for mistakes in writting. I am 20 years old girl and i study medicine. I was never in love with someone,never felt anything. I lost my virginityat19and had three partners"mistakes". I slept first time with much older man,he left me.Then i liked one guy,but his friend liked me and he persuade him to sleep with me,after that he asked me for relationship but i didin't like him and felt stupid,likewhore,but i wanted only sex.They thinl thats not big deal and we are friends now.But i regret that,he was with me because his friend told him,what bestard.I regret that.Third was guy for one night stand. I want relationship now but every guy wantssex.Irejected 30 guy for one month.Guys who want relationship with me-i doon't like them. I am so scared and anxious and i think i will never have noce relattionship because i can't love guy,those who i slept with-i didin't feel anything.What to do and how not to regret about mistakes?